nostalgia :)

nice day if I spend to sleep, hehhehehe. I decided to go new home which still empty (no equipments there) and sleep in there. I thought, in my renthouse was too hot. I took my bag with my equipments inside, because i wanted to take a bath in there (read: in my renthouse, there weren't water to take bath). but if I arrived in there, I just wanted to watching movie and then I felt asleep and then I sleep, hoaaaammhhh ...

oh ya, before that, I was talking with my friends about "open fasting together" via SMS . ya .. because I sleep, I couldn't to continue our talking. until, my handphone was rang and when I saw, there was calling from robliana.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .....................
"today, this evening?????? what's time now? ... 5 o'clock" (glekkk)


my god, I hadn't done something. How about this?
then, I prepared myself quickly, immediately ...
after this ..
THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT (and make me bad mood, and I think, I need not to tell that accident in here)


finally, I was arrived in KLENGER BURGER at akses UI street. and then we (me and robliana) waited puput and dela (they had a little time to gether with me and other friends at that time). I spent my money in there (no .. no aisyi, couldn't)

MENU for Open Fasting Today :





Alhamdulillah ... yummmyyyy .. :)
but, thank you for all. I'm very happy because I can gether with you.
someday, we must gether again, do something together. may be watching movie, travelling, shopping or may be just window shopping. that's OKAY gals ...

Comments

Popular Posts