That's Why I Love Architecture

Written:

WE BELIEVE ARCHITECT IS TRAVELLER, AS WE EXPLORE DIFFERENT KINDS OF THINGS FROM VARIOUS FIELDS OF SUBJECTS

One days, we have a trip to ART, and got acquainted with lines and shapes, colours and shadows, finall arrive to beautiful composition.

We play with PHYSICS and learn why building stand up and fall down.

Then, we fly to different CULTURES and experience the richness of local wisdom.

The other day, we go to SOCIETIES, meet the people, enjoy their nature, figure out their networks, and gather under their shelter.

Sometimes we get lost in COMMUNICATION, so we learn to speak with drawings as our language.

We read BUILDING CODES as our map, so we are sure that we design on the right path.

We often need to wisely consider PSYCHOLOGY get along with people's behaviours, so our design will actually meet their needs.


That's why I love Architecture so much :"). I have realized now! I will keep spirit to learn all about architecture :). That's Why I Love Architecture *love*


picture shared from my friends in the same major :)

Comments

Popular Posts