(AGAIN) INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE IN UI? INTERIOR DESIGN? SIMILAR?


It is my junior's youtube channel. We were in the same school in Junior High School. He is now an interior design student in Telkom University, Bandung. A while ago, I was asking by him to join his vlog. Ya, he told me that he has been started to do vlogging, like most of people do right now. He want to share about his life especially in his field in interior design. And about he contacted me to do shooting the vlog, he told me that he was curious about the idea of a interior design and interior architecture in Indonesia. So he asked me because I studied 4 years in interior architecture program in University of Indonesia. I think it is a common issue, we as an interior design students and we as an interior architecture students (especially in UI) realize that we have a different way to solve a design problem. Ya, the topic that would be talked in the video. Actually, I didn't talk as an expert or anything you call it, it was just my experiences sharing and my conclusion so far after I  met another persons in the same field, one of them is my boss who has studied in Aussie, RMIT, Melbourne. We have shared about the way he studied in his school, and so am I. The conclusion is what he learned at the school in Melbourne and what their teachers teach about interior design are similar with my teachers did in University of Indonesia. Even though the program is not with the name of 'Interior Architecture' but that is an 'Interior Design' in RMIT, Melbourne. Ya, my big question is what is the definition 'Interior Design' in Indonesia, we've agreed both programs are different but after all we will work in the same area as an Interior Designer ?

p.s. I havan't watched it all, I am not ready to watch me on youtube and hear my silly arguments in there. Haha
Please don't mind my mistakes, I've said that it was just my opinions.

Comments

Popular Posts