THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME: MY ANXIETY AGAIN!


“Last night, I was called by my boss and we discussed about the document that I had to be submitted before. He said that the document couldn’t be understood by the client and he needed a new one, a ‘clear’ one. He asked me if I go to the office in the next day which is meant today and complete the document at about 10 a.m. but at the same time I had an uncertain appointment with my high school friends. All in all, the appointment with my high school friends has been cancelled. I have been staying along day at my room, watching. Thank you for asking me”

“Today, I decided to work a project in Fana Studio. My friend called me and the give me information about the deadline on Monday. We need to submit the progress of the design to the client. I am working on that when my appointment was cancelled today. Thank you for asking me.”

“Was it just my anxiety? Because I always feel what I designed is always not compatible with the brief. Actually, I was sad when I know that while I can’t interact with others face to face. I feel like I am getting rid of this. We only communicate by chat window through the application. The chance of misunderstanding is high, ya, thank you for asking me”


“I have watched a video in Youtube that is talked about ‘mental health’, the channel is owned by Sunnydahye. She is a Korean but can speak Bahasa fluently because she has lived in Indonesia for several years. She talked about positivity and how to heal toxic in our body and mind. She said that she go to a place that is far from Seoul or the hectic city, once of a while for keeping her mental health. After that I think for going somewhere for refresh my mind and relax my body, just me and myself. Do you know Blackbird Hotel in Jln. Sersan Bajuri, Bandung? I am interested for spending a night there because it is far from the city enough. Is it ok if I go there by myself? Anyway, thank you for asking me.”

“Anyway, we are still talking about the appointment with my high school fellas in whatsapp group. We want to take a chance if we move it tomorrow night. It is on and off, we haven’t got the decision. I haven’t known the deal yet, thank you for asking me.”

“If we make the deal to meet up tomorrow, I plan to stop off in Uniqlo, Paskal 23 before I go to the place where we will meet then. I want to do a window shopping, see some clothes in the store, I don’t know, we will see tomorrow. Thank you for asking me.”

Comments

Popular Posts