WHAT TO LOVE: REALIZING


I need you! I want to tell you what just happened. I need you to comfort me and chase the problem away. But I realize that you’ve never been here, I am dreaming.

You wrote 3 words on the table where I sit in back with your handwriting. I don’t know what I am supposed to do, I smiled and you smiled, clearly I saw that. ‘I love you’.

Do you know I was happily shocked because I always daydreaming about you every minute and every second after I saw your name in the first line of my story viewer. You’ve seen my story! They said the first person is someone who has been stalking around our account. They said possibly you open my profile every time you have a chance. Is it true? I just want to know the truth from you.

I don’t remember exactly after the ‘witting on the table’ moment. I only remember we are in the train or bus for going to somewhere with others that I don’t remember person by person. I was feeling safe because I know you were in around me even you were doing a thing with yourself but your eyes is stick to where I sit at that time. Yes, I felt secure even I didn’t know where I was going.

In the next minute, I saw your lovely folk. You said to them that you want to introduce me to them, I was captivated. I knew that I was dreaming because I started to feel strange. Alas! I haven’t got any chance yet, maybe next meeting, promise me?. Do you know? I was very blessed because you were closer to me. I feel you've always been stood beside me because you know that was a new place for me. You never leave me! I was feeling grateful.

to be continued ...

Comments

Popular Posts