LABYRINTH


For me, hearing music or a song is more than enjoying the harmonious key, but I need to understand the meaning behind the song, the whole parts of a song that is became the best composition of music. While I hear a song, I also listen to the lyrics and its relation to the melody. I want to know how the music expresses the idea of lyrics and for sure knowing what the writer or singer told me about the story of the song. I always interested with a ‘plot-twist’ song. I mean there are some songs that have a sad story, yet the music is composed happily. I think it will be helpful for raising the mood up in a day. It will tell us that a sad story can be pleasant story if we think about it in positive way. Today, all songs from Tulus were in my favorite. It really made my day is better, also the lyrics is very good. Today’s favorite is ‘Labirin’ or Labyrinth.

courtesy Youtube - Tulus (Labirin) Official Lyric Video

Kucari tahu tentangmu
Tanggal dan tahun lahirmu
Kupelajari rasi bintang
Menebak pribadimu


Tokoh kartun favoritmu
Dan warna kegemaranmu
Kutelusuri di titik mana
Kita 'kan bertemu

Tulus successfully make every song is positive to our mind and heart. He told me about being grateful and realizing us to every space in our life has an own ‘plot-twist’. The reason why I like ‘Labirin’ song because it is reflected mine. The song is completely about me because in the first verse “ku cari tahu tentangmu ..” describe my everyday life about imagining someone that I hope. Even, the verse “ku pelajari rasi bintang ..” is related my weird habitual about thinking someone that might be ‘my special one’. In odd moments, I browse a zodiac to know about the personalities and then imagining what if I meet that kind of individual.

Bius aku dengan tatapanmu, tatapanmu
(Misterimu) menyiksaku
Tapi sungguh candu, sungguh candu

Lika-liku labirinmu
Takkan urungkan niatku
Betapa kuyakin kita berdua
Bisa menyatu

Jebak aku dalam labirinmu, labirinmu
(Tersesat 'ku)
Tersesat 'ku di adiwarnamu, pesonamu
(Labirinmu)
JJebak aku dalam labirinmu
Labirinmu, labirinmu
(Tersesat 'ku)
Tersesatku di adiwarnamu, pesonamu”

Yes, I am lost in a labyrinth, in my own labyrinth. I freak out in my imagination then suddenly I know it is not real. I have already trapped in my own labyrinth, so I couldn’t find anyone, also they couldn’t see me. For sure, I need someone found me and help me. The song is very good, so I could enjoy its relation to my story delightfully not in the negative way. Its melody is lovely. Tulus did well with the song and also his others songs.

Comments

Popular Posts