HE (ALWAYS) KNOWS BEST


courtesy: pinterest.com
“We start our Monday with the terrible news, a plane from Lion Air company was informed lost contact 13 minutes after took off. There is 189 people include the pilot and other staffs. They crashed the sea in the north of Java Island. Actually, I feel so wistful, most of them are people who had just spent time with their family in the weekend before and then they want to go back to the town where they work in Pangkal Pinang. I just feel that way and know better why Monday morning is the best choice for taking a flight and for other transportation option too. I always do the same thing when I go back to Bandung after spending a weekend at home in Depok. Monday at 5 am, for sure I will continue my sleep in car/travel from Depok-Bandung. The reason is simple, just because we want to spend more time with family, even just get some rest at home will be a mood booster for working back tomorrow. This morning was different and I am sure I can’t imagine if someone that I know or I love is in that plane. I always wish today is never going to be happened. Stay strong for all relative of Lion Air’s passenger, I hope there will be a miracle for you all.


In the middle of working, I browsed an updated article about the crashed. I found one article with the headline about a man who missed his flight from CGK to Pangkal Pinang which is he saved from the accident. I clicked the article for getting more detail about his story and found that he lately arrived in the airport because he trapped in the traffic highway in Cikampek, Bandung-Jakarta. Do you know that I saw there is extremely traffic from 0 – 60 km way back from Bandung to Jakarta. I and Stucco team went to Jakarta yesterday for doing some site documentation and when we rode back to Bandung in the middle of night, we saw that terribly traffic. We joked around about that because we know there is no one can survive in the traffic, and that was liked never ending queue of cars. But today, I feel I’ve just seen the miracle. Last night, we think that ‘Oh poor you guys to have traffic at night. I say a good luck for you’ but actually Allah has a very great scenario, He know best and I never doubt that. Even thought that was horrible moment, I believe there is always a happy ending in many ways. One of proof has been happened to this man this morning who is saved from the plane crushed because that horrible traffic. So, there is no reason for not feeling grateful in every second of life.”

Comments

Popular Posts