THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME: THE COMPETITION.


“Long time no see! Last week I was busy for a deadline. I stayed late in the office for preparing the files, then I didn’t get any time for writing a blog post. In the end of the week, I was in very sick condition because I got flu and that was a hard time. I just spent my time for doing the homework like cleaning my room, so on. Thank you for asking me.”

“In the Sunday, stupidly I ate and drank like with any regulation, besides I knew that I had very bad flu. I drank a cup of hot chocolate after my dinner, an hour after, right before went to bed, my throat was very hurt and I couldn’t sleep better. In the morning, my voice was gone, felt like I don’t want to speak with others because my voice was more like sound of frog. Moreover, that morning I felt like my body refuses to do a thing. I was sweating but I feel I was not okay, yet I had to do the project excursion or site documentation with the colleagues. That morning was one of bad morning, thank you for asking me.”

“I was better after I ate my lunch, so I could do all things that I had to do that day, hamdalah. Thank you for asking me.”


“Actually there isn’t any special thing after that day and so today. I just work like a routine and I am still trying to finish the construction documentation for Maja House with a tight deadline, Wish me luck please! Thank you for asking me.”

“Then, we all know that today is the result day of the competition that I and the team tried to finish in the late night last weekend. I haven’t told you about that event in detail but shortly that was a showroom design competition, so we designed a showroom for one of brand furniture fitting company in Indonesia. Yes, I have attached one of rendered picture above. We knew secretly that the winner is not ours. They have changed the system of competition with only announced the big 3. But, proudly we happy with the design because we different with other teams, so we know where we should be. what do you guys think? Thank you for asking me.”

”3 days more to weekend, I have confirmed that this Saturday I will go to the Uniqlo in Paskal 23. I want to buy a long t-shirt, a monochrome strip one, because I want to wear that in office outing on Sunday.”

Comments

Popular Posts