WHAT TO LOVE: ALONE

There is a moment when I feel like … alone. I didn’t know what would I do, also I could not show up my feeling because everyone seems too far. I ended up crying. I always tell Him that I feel lonely but I think He has giving me the best scenario in this life. I should walk happily with that, no matter what. I’ve got a solution by made the day after is always busier than yesterday, so I could forget my anxiety. It was the best solving so far, I have not found the other yet. I don’t want to tell you about this thing but I easily get sad if I saw someone that I know hanging out with their friends while I am just here by myself. I know, it is not good, but again … why I am alone here?

The worst line that I hate is the difficulties to get other opinion or suggestion about a thing that I am doing. Likewise I am running in the circle, I couldn’t go out. For sure, I need a help. Nor if I had troubles in a day, I ended up lying on my bed, pretending there was not anything happened. In some parts, that works. How about the other? I am not sure.

I am just waiting you, someone that I always wish but I don’t know where you are. I hope you always in good fortune. Don’t you know I terribly need you to hear everything about my life? That feeling is like I want to burst you with all stories and experiences when I suddenly meet you, so do yours. But again … there is no anyone here. Smile.

I wonder that you are busy catching your dreams, so I think I should too. Finally, I make another step proving I want to that dream comes true. But honestly, sometimes I need you to be here, I just need your presence because for me it will make me more confident. Sigh, just assuming.


Comments

Popular Posts