THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME: LIFE IS GO ON!


Long time no see, #np One Last Cry – Brian Mcknight. Yes, it has been so long time, I haven’t share any stories about my life, kind of my diary. is  because the busy things attacked? I don’t think so. I just didn’t have a mood to write. By this time, my current activity is reading a novel right now beside I work in the office like a routine. During 2 weeks, I already read 2 chapters (correction: 1 and half), I am reading the rest of pages and positively will finish in this week. It is “Twivortiare”, a novel by Ika Natassa, a romantic novel that made me blooming every I read a sentence in the book. I was triggered by ‘Critical Eleven’ the movie which I watched after I watched the other movie with the same actor, Reza Rahadian and Adinia WIrasti as main role, ‘Kapan Kawin’ the movie. Short story, I found that Reza will role as a character in Twivortiare. I’ve already knew the novel since I was in high school. Yes, every girl in the dorm was blushing because the story but I haven’t got any chance to read that.

I know the story will be cringe or too much sweetness, but I extremely love the novel. It is like my mood-booster in the middle of everything that is exhausted. I love when I found many messages in the novel so I could take a note by writing what I thought in the book. The book has been my platform to put off my anxiety. I’ve learned so many things to upgrade my life.

My Saturday is always not a special. Today will be similar with the other day. I always enjoy my time of being alone or meet brother who is not excited like I do when I know he will be in the town. I bet the next Saturday will be different. I’ve signed up for a workshop in Jalan Trunojoyo, Bandung. The workshop is about making organic soap which I have interest to learn more about making the stuffs that we can put the fragrance inside, such as soap, candle, etc. I will update you later.

Do you can relate your memory to a song? I do. Yesterday, when I shuffled 90’s song playlist in Spotify, a song by Vitamin C – Graduation was played. My memory is directed to Gycentium (IC 15/high school)), that was our farewell song. Immediately, I searched the video in Youtube because I remember that there is someone who uploaded it. Miss you guys! Miss all things there at the school, dorm, class, mosque, and all the places in and around school.

Oh hey, I want to tell you about an odd ‘achievement’ in my life. Last Monday I did watching a movie alone in theater, Toy Story 4. I’ve waited the movie so bad and I don’t want to miss it just because there is no one who wants to be my partner to watch the movie. I have tried asking my friends at the office but it didn’t work. So, I bought the ticket for me and myself right after my office hours trough the app. I thought it was not that bad. I am thinking that I will do it again in the next movie which I have been waiting for the launching, Twivortiare at August 29.

Comments

Popular Posts