250 WORDS FOR SOMEONE

I promised myself to share this words if I made it. I was tearing while writing this words because I realised that I will be nothing without him.
 ***
 
 
Everyone has their own unique traits that make them who they are. I like to look at myself as a thoughtful person. I believe nothing is ever built short, my actions today will affect the future, so I always make the best decisions that would be in the long run. I was taught by my father to be responsible for every choice or plan that I made. As the only daughter in my family, I was taught to believe in my dream and try to accomplish that, including to pursue a higher education. I would show through my determination and hard work to reach it.
For me, a thoughtful person always keeps the word. Trust is valuable and it affects everything. I believe it is also something earned over a period of time. I realised that I have it because my father gave me an example to do everything in our power not to ever let anyone down. I remember that when I was in school, my father never let me wait for a long time in school because he came to pick me up on time. That habit has encouraged me to be consistent with that value and to pay attention with what I say and what I do. For example, at work, I will be very strict with the deadline and to fulfil them by bringing out my best. I am the same as everywhere else, I will respect others by valuing others' time and effort.
 
 
 ***
 
At all, it might because of you too. I am bad in saying words but you are absolutely my hero from the very first day in this world. I admire you every time and every second. For sure, I always need you in a way or another.

Comments

Popular Posts