CAN’T WAIT

Because I am preparing myself to do the next step of the admission, I ended up watching videos of people  sharing about their first time in university, and I can’t wait. I really hope for the best result of mine and ease to get that. I really believe that I will have the best lesson in my life. Currently, I am really nervous thinking about the interview because I am still not confident about how I do the conversation, but I guess that I have to read my portfolio and personal statement to understand what the message that I want to try to communicate. So that they can see that I deserve to be part of this programme.

The university hall, building and surrounding are the things that I can’t wait to explore this year. Meeting new people is also exciting for me, new friends.

Comments

Popular Posts